We have been friends with Ground Up PDX and love what they are doing! They are an awesome group of women, and we love seeing them at all of the farmers markets that we do together! You can read all about what they are doing at their website https://www.grounduppdx.com/. Also they are AMAZING with SISTERS APPLE CHIPS! #perfectpairings
So I grabbed of a Jar of their Coconut Cardamom Nut Butter and our new Wild Dried Blueberries and got baking!
Taken from: Ground Up PDX
Adapated from Cookies and Kate
- 1 Cup Chopped Almonds + Walnuts (Any blend of nuts would do)
- 1 3/4 Cup Rolled Oats
- 1 Cup Shredded Coconut Flakes
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Cardamom
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Ground Up PDX Coconut Cardamom Nut Butter
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1 Teaspoon Almond Extract
- 1/2 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Sisters Dried Wild Blueberries
- 1. Line a 9" square baking pan with parchment paper.
- In the mixing bowl, combine the oats, nuts, coconut and cardamom.
- Warm the nut butter, honey, salt + almond extract in a small pot on the stove until just melted. Whisk together until smooth.
- Combine the liquid mixture into the dry mixture in the bowl. Mix together until incorporated. Stir in chocolate chips and our Dried Wild Blueberries!
- Transfer to the parchment paper and flatten until even.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes. Remove from oven, transfer to fridge and let it sit overnight.
- Cut into bars and serve! (You can also individually wrap them and freeze for grabbing on-the-go!)