Here is a great healthy breakfast recipe, celebrating all the berries! It is a balanced snack with oats, fresh fruit, and your milk of choice! #berrylove
Fruity Oat Bites
- 2 ripe bananas
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk of choice ( We chose Almond Milk)
- 1/2 Cup Mixed Blueberries and Raspberries
- Handful of Sister's Blackberry Apple Chips
- A couple of drops of good quality vanilla extract
- Coconut oil (or butter) for greasing.
- Honey to taste!
- Pre heat oven to 350F
- Mash the bananas and then stir in the oats.
- Add the milk, egg & vanilla and stir until fully combined.
- Add the berries and stir until evenly distributed through the mixture. I like to break up some of the bigger berries through the mixture.
- Grease muffin tray using oil or butter (or use a silicon tray) and pour mixture to the top of each section.
- Bake until cooked through (a cocktail stick should come out clean) approx. 18 mins if using a mini muffin tray or approx. 25 min if using a standard tray.